200mile ride attempt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
[QUOTE 3084005, member: 30090"]And don't you think it is dangerous taking a methamphetamine when out on a bike ride?[/QUOTE]
I'd be more worried about eating £15 to be honest. I think that's illegal.

@JasonHolder 200 miles in a day is good going. Well done. Whatever training you are doing, and how ever many bananas you are eating it's obviously working out well for you.

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Vickster, I don't purposefully eat protein, all the protein I get in from fruit veg and other carb stuff. Bread pizza etc. I get enough :smile:

Beano, what are you talking about amphets? Boost bar doesnt have any to my knowledge

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Base is a term for a strong derivative of amphetamine sulphate. The drug that had a part in killing Tom Simpson on Ventoux.
You keep talking about "base"

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
There is no veg in your list?
Hard to eat veg on bike ;) had 600g of brocolli carrots and coliflower last night though, with 2 footlong baguettes ;) 1800kcal

vickster

Legendary Member
All that sugar looks like a fast track to diabetes. Although as you look about 12 in your photo, you should be ok for now ;)

vickster

Legendary Member
And you know that how given the whole medical and scientific community have not been able to prove or disprove either way. Obesity is clearly documented as a major cause with an excess of sugar a major cause of obesity due to high calories content.

I don't think your diet would class as low fat either with all those cakes etc. the bananas may be ok, but you might want to keep an eye on your potassium

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Back on track, well done on your 200 miles mate especially with an average speed like that
its a pretty flat parcour though to be fair big nick - although i agree for that distance its pretty good going

Top Bottom