2010 Targets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lukesdad

Hope you get your flight Bill . Have a nice holliday and come back refreshed and ready for the new season .Lucky Bugger.;)

Blott's Mate

Buy new faster wheels - ordered
Enter open TTs - can do
Beat current ladies club 10mile TT record (<25.18.Did 27.03 in 1st yr last year) -very possible
Conquer fear & techniques & become queen of cyclocross next season. Unlikely!

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Enjoy myself. I've given up trying too hard at short TTs...well, almost. Longer ones seem to suit me better. Then there's the 24 - can I improve on last year. Plus the usual SR series or two.

And a bit of touring.

Garz

Squat Member
I posted it on the cyclogs thread on the turn of the year I think..

Goals chiefly are to target 5k miles (don't commute) and drop to anything under 160 lbs and I would be happy. Also want to get at least ten event rides done! ;)

ASC1951

Guru
Same modest targets as last year:-

3650 miles on the bike
365 miles running
36.5 miles in the pool

Go from 13st 3lb to under 12st. Again! Closest I got last year was 12st 4lb, but this June I have my lifelong target of the top of Chimborazo to motivate me. Probably my last shot at the furthest you can get from the centre of the Earth.

aJohnson

Garz said:
I posted it on the cyclogs thread on the turn of the year I think..

Goals chiefly are to target 5k miles (don't commute) and drop to anything under 160 lbs and I would be happy. Also want to get at least ten event rides done! :biggrin:

Why don't ye start with the Cheshire Cat.

donkey

My target for 2009 was 4000miles total which i just acheived and to do 50 miles in one ride which i did and do 100km in one ride which i also acheived but the target i failed at was 100miles in one ride so for 2010 thats the one to tick off and do as many Audax as i can and hopefully complete 4500 miles this year.xx(

Garz

Squat Member
aJohnson said:
Why don't ye start with the Cheshire Cat.

Sounds like a plan (if its not full already)! ;)

potsy

Rambler
Want to increase last years mileage from 2650 to 3500-4000.
Will get weight down to under 13st 7lbs currently in the region of 15 stone again.

Top Bottom