2012 olympics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
I have no idea because we don't actually know that what you're claiming is true, it certainly can't be verified. We could all claim special knowledge and insult people who are sceptical, without any way of verifying it it's pretty much limited to "What I reckon". You're claiming they're going to throw out 200 £700 light fittings. I think this is unlikely.

i think its unlikely people could be so stupid to think that uprights for signs are designed into the cycle paths on purpose. but some people think that they are and go to great lengths to take pictures of it.

no client is going to want 2nd hand fittings, not responsible contractor is going to install them due to the real chance that a latent defect issue will bitre him on the bum in 18 months. how much do you think a 2nd hand fitting would go for ?? not much more than a tenner in reality. thats a great return on £700 a fitting isn't it. I could tell you how many times and different ways the architect wanted them hanging before they were hapopy with the suspension method, not taking into account that they are a surface mounting fitting not designed to be suspended away from a ceiling. despite many protests from the supervising enginers the architect got their way.

do you think all the steel from the aquatics olympic overlay wings and the water Polo is going to be reused in its current form? no, its going to be taken to Creek metals or wherever by BAMNuttall ( who have the complete legacy transformation works) and melted down into slabs of metal.

until i am off the park I am not going to put things on the web that could get me sacked.

dawesome

until i am off the park I am not going to put things on the web that could get me sacked.

Then stop posting teasers and elaborate claims.

Any of us could do make extravagant allegations and post in an unnecessarily aggressive and abusive manner toward anyone who is sceptical , without any possible way of verifying any of it it's like listening to a bloke in the pub who reckons he did a plumbing job round Kelly Brooks' and ended up shagging her and who has to be held back when you say you doubt his story.

subaqua

What’s the point
Then stop posting teasers and elaborate claims.

Any of us could do make extravagant allegations and post in an unnecessarily aggressive and abusive manner toward anyone who is sceptical , without any possible way of verifying any of it it's like listening to a bloke in the pub who reckons he did a plumbing job round Kelly Brooks' and ended up shagging her and who has to be held back when you say you doubt his story.

its like talking to a brick wall to some people . ITS OPEN BOOK . does that mean anything to you ?? go and verify things yourself

dawesome

Thanks for the considerate and polite response, I did search for this "open book" but all I could find was a needlessly aggressive internet windbag, maybe you could point me to a source?

dawesome

Chill dude

hitler-joint.gif

Top Bottom