2013 bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChefDicko

Regular
hello has anyone got any idea when the 2013 trek modone is due to be on sale, it cant be long, and has anyone got any recomendations for my new bike around £2500 to spend?

musa

Über Member
Canyon with di2

OP
OP
ChefDicko

ChefDicko

Regular
i went into my local shop, asking about treks and they said there supplyers are low on stock on most things as the 2013 bikes are due out, so im hoping that the price for the 2012 will drop or there will be a real nice 2013 that catch's my eye, got to admit i do like the specialized bikes and also the pinerello quatro

OP
OP
ChefDicko

ChefDicko

Regular
Check my avatar, Cube agree with Di2. I'm no quicker, but alot more smug!

is this Di2 any good, ? worth the extra money?

musa

Über Member
It certainly seems to be next big thing for cycling. Was watching the giro yesterday and the commentators were like it's amazing the stuff. Not all teams use it some still on cable shift the likes of SRAM but certainly looks promising.

OP
OP
ChefDicko

ChefDicko

Regular
It certainly seems to be next big thing for cycling. Was watching the giro yesterday and the commentators were like it's amazing the stuff. Not all teams use it some still on cable shift the likes of SRAM but certainly looks promising.

i might wait a few years for the price to drop and the technology to improve, on most bikes it seems to be about 1k extra, seems alot. but i think your right it does seem to be the next big thing

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I was drooling over a 2013 Trek Domane, do not normally like Trek bikes but in Project One you can design almost everything, 5k for the spec and colours I had choosen. Shelved that for the time being!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LS0oiHac2A

Hidden Guard mounts, up to 28mm Tyres, Hidden Ant+ Cadence and wheel sensor mount plus the iso mount and if in Di2 form this has a special mounting bracket under the BB, light too..

musa

Über Member
i might wait a few years for the price to drop and the technology to improve, on most bikes it seems to be about 1k extra, seems alot. but i think your right it does seem to be the next big thing

You and me both however I could be tempted subject to agreement of course

OP
OP
ChefDicko

ChefDicko

Regular
I was drooling over a 2013 Trek Domane, do not normally like Trek bikes but in Project One you can design almost everything, 5k for the spec and colours I had choosen. Shelved that for the time being!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LS0oiHac2A

Hidden Guard mounts, up to 28mm Tyres, Hidden Ant+ Cadence and wheel sensor mount plus the iso mount and if in Di2 form this has a special mounting bracket under the BB, light too..[/quote

my word that trek is the bussines, i can dream,
yea i have seen that project one on there web site, i could mess about on there for hours, i dont no why other manufactures dont do the same personaly if i was spending that amount of cash id want the bike to be exsactly how i want it

Top Bottom