2013 Liggett and Sherwin'isms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I just remembered something I should have mentioned earlier...

Anyone who was watching the ITV coverage on Saturday may have noticed Boardman and Imlach corpsing as the cameras cut to them at the end of the stage. Boardman revealed in the podcast that this was because he'd been making notes of all the "interesting" variations on riders' names Phil'n'Paul had provided during the stage - my favourite being Boll Mauke - and he made the mistake just before they went live on air of glancing down at the desk and his notes catching his eye...

^_^

Was it just me or did the supposed "night finish" they kept going on and on about yesterday, just look like the sun had gone in a bit,rather than plunged the riders into exciting pitch darkness ? It wasn't dark, no matter how many times they said it, it just wasn't! But did that stop them drivelling on about how much the riders will enjoy the "special treat of riding in the dark" or some such balls?
"Twilight", my arse.

MisterStan

Label Required
Was it just me or did the supposed "night finish" they kept going on and on about yesterday, just look like the sun had gone in a bit,rather than plunged the riders into exciting pitch darkness ? It wasn't dark, no matter how many times they said it, it just wasn't! But did that stop them drivelling on about how much the riders will enjoy the "special treat of riding in the dark" or some such balls?
"Twilight", my arse.
Try doing a full winter of commutes and then tell me it's a 'special treat' riding in the dark.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
"Twilight", my arse.

I was very disappointed by the lack of cutting edge hub-dynamos.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Just been watching last nights highlights on the recorder thingy - it was either that or corrie - and I am pretty sure that Phil said that we were getting a 360 degree view of the tomb of the unknown shoulder and then later he called it 'the tomb of the unknown sholdier' There was definitely an extra 'h' in there.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Got a Trojan warning on that site, unfortunately

Nowt on my lappy, mind you the anti-virus stuff is managed by our I 'turn-it-off-and-turn-it-on-again' T department.

Edit, no you were right, I just ignored the pop up warning, terminates connection automatically though so no harm done, I hope :whistle:

Link deleted.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Just been watching last nights highlights on the recorder thingy - it was either that or corrie - and I am pretty sure that Phil said that we were getting a 360 degree view of the tomb of the unknown shoulder and then later he called it 'the tomb of the unknown sholdier' There was definitely an extra 'h' in there.
You probably heard right - Liggett doesn't know his arse from his shoulder

Top Bottom