2013 Liggett and Sherwin'isms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Has anyone noticed that Ligget has demoted Lance Armstrong? For years, it was Mr Armstrong but now just Armstrong.
I cannot remember the commentator nor circumstances but the phrase 'It's curtains for Karpets' has stuck in my memory.
Many years ago, helicopter shot of an aqueduct with 3 man standing on the parapet, Duffield implored one of them to jump and one of them did! Duffield's reaction was a classic. Fortunately the men were bungee jumping.

raindog

er.....
Seriously, is anyone good at maths? (I'm crap) Just wondering what the odds are against Cav getting five in row are? They must be really, really enormous, even without taking into consideration Kittel's and Greipel's great form, and the fact that their trains are functioning better than Quickstep's.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Apparently this year is the first Cav has won less than 5 stages.

2008 and 2012 didn't happen then? Swapped to Eurosport then realised it has Sean Kelly.

*sells his Sean Kelly signatured Vitus

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
"I'd forgotten about this until I remembered"

No fuggin shoot!...

Pete Ross

Regular
I think, but only very occasionally that is, Cos I don't really give a toss, that we should rid the world of the boring beyond words, Paul Sherwin spelt wrong ? who really gives a fark what his name is.

Top Bottom