2013 Transfer news

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
OK Cav has his own thread but there are other interesting machinations, like Cancellara's lawyers trying to find a legal loophole to allow him to leave RSNT but failing.
And Sky pinching Gabriel Rasch from IAM.

raindog

er.....
Can't believe the Shack will still be here next season. And even if they are, surely JB won't be? er....surely?

montage

God Almighty
Looking at team sky, JTL, Cataldo, Kiriyenka and Lopez coming in - that's a lot of firepower to add to GC bids. It's a shame Flecha is leaving, and Apollonio - especially as Cav is likely to be heading off. Cataldo said in an interview that he can climb with the best in the later stages of a grand tour, but suffers at the beginning, later saying that his preparation may be to blame. If anyone is going to put this right it'll be Team Sky, so we may see him as a GC rider in the near future

Saxo bank gains Roche and Kreuziger (I think?), but loses Navarro - still thats two good mountains domestiques for Contador.

I've not heard about Cancellara wanting to leave - but I wonder where he would head to. Back to Saxo Bank? Sky even?

OP
OP
thom

thom

____
I've not heard about Cancellara wanting to leave - but I wonder where he would head to. Back to Saxo Bank? Sky even?

If you can read Schweizer-Deutsche, it's here. There would be a buy out clause - the Bruyneel stuff is I think the issue.
Jens Voigt did resign with RSNT, partly saying he loved working for the like of Cancellara over the years.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Cancellara says he's seeing out his contract and not going anywhere.

Top Bottom