2014 Boardman CX team

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
[QUOTE 2815749, member: 259"]Someone in my building commutes on one of those, with mudguards and a rack. It looks lovely, even dressed down.[/quote]

I meet one on my commute often, and agree it's a sweet looking bike.

Shrimp_Stu

You can also buy Halfords Vouchers at 10% discount and pay for the CX team with them....just like I did for a Large 2012/13 CX TEAM version currently priced at £809.99 but I got 20% discount due to 10% BC membership and a 10% weekend so priced at £656 and then I paid in Halfords Vouchers which cost £590.
Money saved will allow for upgraded wheels/saddle/seat post

^_^:dance::bravo:

michaelcycle

You can also buy Halfords Vouchers at 10% discount and pay for the CX team with them....just like I did for a Large 2012/13 CX TEAM version currently priced at £809.99 but I got 20% discount due to 10% BC membership and a 10% weekend so priced at £656 and then I paid in Halfords Vouchers which cost £590.
Money saved will allow for upgraded wheels/saddle/seat post

^_^:dance::bravo:

Blimey!

oldroadman

Veteran
If you want a finished bike, take a look at the PX offering. It's open mold crabon, but so much better for racing than the Boardman.

If you want to build yourself, you can get the crabon frame directly from Dengfu. or take a look at the Winspace frame - that's got current 40-50 National Trophy leader racing on it and really rating it.

If I was after a whole bike, I'd probably get the PX Ultegra race build, which comes with 50mm tubulars. That's kinda race ready outta the box, and at £1600 represents great value.

Think you might need a different and more accurate ruler...The max dimension allowed for CX tubs is in the low 30s - I think 32-25mm.

VamP

Banned
Erm, yeah. They're the standard PX tub wheels. I think they ship them with TUFO tubs but you can get them to build to suit.
50 mm width!!! That would be mountain bike territory :smile:

Top Bottom