2017 Ashes - Spoilers only

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
England men fly out today

England women need to get it together - 2 nil down with the third ODI tomorrow - undercooked or just out of their depth in Aussie conditions?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Sorry but I still fail to understand how people can get excited about cricket, and I have been in the UK for 47 years now! Each one to his own as they say.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
England men fly out today

England women need to get it together - 2 nil down with the third ODI tomorrow - undercooked or just out of their depth in Aussie conditions?
Undercooked seemed to be the story before they began. I gather there had been a lot of rain that washed out much of their preparation. The ODIs are just an appetiser anyway - they should use them as catch up preparation.

U

User482

Anyway, I suggest an extra bowler to replace Stokes. Shove Bairstow and Moeen up a place, as they're more than capable. Woakes can also hold a bat.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
This thread is about the Ashes. Who do you think should replace Stokes? Should Root move up to number 3?
Definitively. They should change the goal keeper as well.

AndyRM

XOXO
To be sensible, losing Stokes is a big blow, though not an insurmountable one. Despite providing some great entertainment I don't think the series against the Windies was all that valuable preparation.

Top Bottom