2017 Ashes - Spoilers only

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Like most of us, I have a bad feeling about this series and I don't think it was last night's curry.
We need a few of the peripheral figures to come of age.

OP
OP
psmiffy
Like most of us, I have a bad feeling about this series

you have to look on the bright side - it cant be worse than last time - getting up and looking at the scorecard - b. Johnson - and the highlights mainly comprising Johnson hi-fiving his team mates

Yup-Cook has to remember what it was that made him successful the time before last - and the rest have to remember that in Aussie a draw is as good as a win and when the Aussies have an off day - as they will - take full advantage of it

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Like most of us, I have a bad feeling about this series and I don't think it was last night's curry.
We need a few of the peripheral figures to come of age.

You're such a doom-monger

I have positive vibes about this series. Whilst England aren't at full strength, I think Australia are not unbeatable. Just such a nuisance that the live coverage is while I'm asleep. They could be more considerate

OP
OP
psmiffy
You're such a doom-monger

I have positive vibes about this series. Whilst England aren't at full strength, I think Australia are not unbeatable. Just such a nuisance that the live coverage is while I'm asleep. They could be more considerate

Good man - in the same spirit of optimism I would like to point out out how inexperienced the Aussie bowling attack are against England in Australia - Starc, Cummings and Hazelwood have not taken a single wicket between them

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Good look at the weather forecast for Brisbane over the next 5 days looks interesting. One sunny day and a load of thundery showers on the rest.
I'm hoping that this will help the england team with plenty of sideways movement. Could be a good result especially for Brisbane.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Can someone do score updates as I got rid of BT sport this summer and regretting it now.
Thats what TMS is for! Aggers and Boycs to keep you entertained and Vaughan to help you fall asleep again! Swanny just makes me switch the radio off...

OP
OP
psmiffy
I'm just waiting for the toss - conventional wisdom is to bat first - with all the talk of the Aussies bowling - will the Aussies have the confidence to bowl first if they win it?

Top Bottom