2019 Goats League - *CLOSED* Climb 13 - Colle delle Finestre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Ride opens for attempts at midnight 25th March 2019, and closes on Midnight on the 19th May 2019, ride must be completed within that window for it to count otherwise you get the time of the slowest rider plus 5%.

Making many appearances in the Giro, probably the most famous was in 2018, when Chris Froome "Did a Landis" and attacked the peloton on this climb with over 100Km left in the stage (and another two climbs, the Colle Sestrierre and the summit finish of Monte Jafferau :eek:), Taking the Cima Coppi as first over the highest point of the 101st Giro de Italia. For you lucky riders you only have to complete the 13.64Km and 771m of the Ascent of the Colle delle Finestre. A nice 2Km lead before you hit the first challenge 5Km of reasonable gradient, a 1Km false flat, and then we bring the pain, push harder for the summit!!

profile.colledellefinestre.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Wow, after reading that I felt I've just ridden it. Can I post my time now? 0:30:00 for me please:rofl:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
That was a much nicer ride than the American ones, stunning scenery, interesting road, good chance of plummeting to a tumbling mountainside death, beautiful stone bridge, donkeys and a landslide too. What more could you ask for?

53:24 please @Aleman

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
@54:51 please @Aleman

Another one bites the dust :thumbsup:

Top Bottom