2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I enjoyed the women's race too. It was kind of good to see Kopecky struggling. Not in a nasty way, just good to see that they are all human. She put in a hell of a shift, regardless. Neiwiadoma is a favourite of mine so I was a bit disappointed with the result, but it was inevitable really.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Totally agree. Great race and proper RVV weather. I wondered if Shirin would be a bit pissed that Elisa chased her down, but not at all. Trek Lidl seem to be a happy team. Good performance from Puck Pieterse: what a talent she is. My dark horse for the win was Marianne Vos. She faded a bit at the end, but awesome to see her back animating races.

Women’s racing is fabulous this year!! I was shouting at the TV in the final stretch!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I enjoyed the women's race too. It was kind of good to see Kopecky struggling. Not in a nasty way, just good to see that they are all human. She put in a hell of a shift, regardless. Neiwiadoma is a favourite of mine so I was a bit disappointed with the result, but it was inevitable really.

She was so so close! But she seemed happy with second so if she’s happy, I’m happy!

Chislenko

Veteran
I am the only person finding this season rather boring and predictable with the certainty that the win is going to come from one or two riders or one of two teams.

Must admit just "skip watching" most of it now.

McNobber

I only watched the highlights, both races looked great. Reminded me of the Ronde museum and "old races" footage.

I am the only person finding this season rather boring and predictable with the certainty that the win is going to come from one or two riders or one of two teams.

The list of winners so far, from Pro Cycling Stats. Somewhat more than one or two riders from one or two teams…
IMG_0608.jpeg

rich p

ridiculous old lush

MVDP is a phenomenon. I guess you enjoy watching a once in a lifetime rider or find it predictable.
I can see it from both sides but I'm in awe.
And he got out sprinted by Mads the other day so he can lose!

TomDW

It's puzzling that Neiwiadoma doesn't win anything. As she proved today she is strong enough to be at the front but never has the luck or race know how to win. I only watched the highlights but the Women's Flanders race looked more dynamic.

Top Bottom