2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bitsandbobs

Über Member
NOOOOOO! Wow. I did NOT see that coming. I thought Lotte would leave.

That shakes things up a bit! I wonder if Anna v d Bregan will go with her.

I'm not entirely surprised. sdworkx is belgian, Kopecky's contract was extended a couple of weeks ago and there have been rumours for a while that UAE are offering Vollering a million euro spuds. I reckon you're right that Anna vdB would go too and maybe Marleen Reusser also. All in all, I think this could be good for womens racing. It could make for some spicy racing within sdworkx for the rest of the season - it looks like Demi didn't put herself out to help Kopecky today in Dwars door Vlaanderen!

tarric

Über Member
crash puts Van Aert, Pederson, Peds M into hospital, so big change to Sunday's Flanders favourites.
Seen reports on Wout and it looks like he could be out for a while, maybe even the Giro, Mads even though he abandoned the race I thought had managed to ride back to the team bus. Rast said "however, given that he rode back to the bus it seems promising."

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Brandon McNulty wins GP Indurain.Had a couple of quid on him at 9/1 he's a classy rider and it was a great win,decent odds for him.
Third place for Oscar Onley
Screenshot_20240330-162029~2.png

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You're on a roll!
I watched the last 30 kms. He did well to win it after getting caught. And Onley did well to come 3rd after his accidents . Must put the shoots up you on the rainy descents

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
You're on a roll!
I watched the last 30 kms. He did well to win it after getting caught. And Onley did well to come 3rd after his accidents . Must put the shoots up you on the rainy descents
Just need Bettiol or Moho to come in the top three tomorrow and my life is complete !
Well might be a slight exaggeration....more like a few extra pints tommorow night 😁

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Happy Easter and Happy Flanders!

It’s hard to see past VDP and Kopecky but who would you LIKE to see on the podium?

Men: Alaphilippe, Tarling, Mohoric
Women: Niewiadoma, Deignan, Pieterse

bitsandbobs

Über Member
The women’s race was PHENOMENAL!!! Utterly thrilled for Elisa and Shirin but also gutted for Kasia!! But what a joy that SDWorx aren’t crushing the season!

Totally agree. Great race and proper RVV weather. I wondered if Shirin would be a bit pissed that Elisa chased her down, but not at all. Trek Lidl seem to be a happy team. Good performance from Puck Pieterse: what a talent she is. My dark horse for the win was Marianne Vos. She faded a bit at the end, but awesome to see her back animating races.

Top Bottom