3 years ? ago. Scotland. Cyclist went missing. Anyone familiar with this ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
No sentence was ever going to be long enough but I am glad he got time in prison. I assume his brother will be sentenced later.

What the police have done to his girlfriend is appauling. She did exactly the right thing. The only thing anyone with a conscience would have done. She is now in fear of her life. How they think this will encourage the public to help the police in the future is a mystery. I think there are a few officers who need sacking. Without this woman he would never have been found.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The brother was sentenced at the same time, he got five years and three months.

I saw that in later article.

Am I the only one that finde it bizarre. That after he buried him, he started a relationship with a pathologists, of all things. Why did he take her to the deposition site? Was it to brag or was it a test of love?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I saw that in later article.

Am I the only one that finde it bizarre. That after he buried him, he started a relationship with a pathologists, of all things. Why did he take her to the deposition site? Was it to brag or was it a test of love?

It certainly wasn’t a bright move to continue the relationship when he found out what she did.

I believe the good Dr noticed that McKellar visibly tensed when a police car passed them and this got her inquiring mind going. She asked him if there was anything in his past that could affect their relationship and he coughed to the killing. She strikes me as a very intelligent and brave woman to go through with what she did.

Top Bottom