3pm today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sarahpink

it is, but its when the games over the trouble begins.learnt that when the first match was on let hope they win lol

PaulB

Legendary Member
I'm going to watch the British Road Race Championships starting at 10.30 (women) and continuing until about 5.30 (men) today around Pendle Hill. The embarrassing stuff played on the pitch can go and swivel; the bike racing (several laps of a 7 mile course) are going to be GREAT!

OP
OP
NormanD

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Oh I think you'll be safe for a few hours at least SP

For me it's watching speedway this evening (late start too due to some open air ballerina display on TV), so a few hours out on the bike before hand should be a real pleasure today :becool:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Going to the tip and doing more packing today so it looks like no cycling again for me:sad:

And it likely to be a bit warm for me anyway at 3 pm, roll on winter :becool:

lets hope the footie ends soon as the countries mass hysteria will be over again........
(runs and hides from the footy fans)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
cyberknight said:
Going to the tip and doing more packing today so it looks like no cycling again for me:sad:

No I'm not coming to help with the shed :becool: I'll be watching the footy at a mates house with some beers. :becool:

longers

Legendary Member
I'm planning on going for a ride and enjoying the quiet roads and seeing how easy it is to tell the score/result from the sights and sounds on offer as I pootle around.

potsy

Rambler
I'm off for a recce of the starting point for next weeks blackpool ride,then a few more miles before getting home for the footie.
Sun,cycling,footie,cider,:becool::biggrin:

TVC

Mrs VC and I are off for a picnic this afternoon. The place were going (Beacon Hill Leics) would normally be crammed on a day like this, but we're banking on most people being indoors.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
The Velvet Curtain said:
Mrs VC and I are off for a picnic this afternoon. The place were going (Beacon Hill Leics) would normally be crammed on a day like this, but we're banking on most people being indoors.

You're in luck TVC - they've set up a giant screen to watch the football on and are expecting 1000s there. :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
from a cycling point of view, the best result is an england victory after extra time and penalties, as this will both keep the cars off the road longer (and people may drink more and be less inclined to drive) and also mean that you'll get a similar period of traffic reduced cycling time during the quarter finals.

essentially, we all need england to win the world cup, even if we couldn't care less about the football…

Top Bottom