4 attempts on my life this week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davehann

and ALL of them should be reported to the police!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I was 10 minutes late going to work on friday as i came out to a flat , i took my time changing it as i was not going to be late .

Those 10 minutes made all the differance as i had 3 incidents on 1 ride where i normally do not get a single incident in months.

1. indicating right after a life saver look to eyeball the car behind i am pulling into primary (still plenty of time) with bollards on my right when the turnip behind overtakes and i have to snatch my hand in quick and swerve to avoid being run over.
2. going over those speed bumps that are made up of 3 bits of concrete when a car overtakes, oncoming traffic means he has not got the room and i am currently doing 22-23 mph so he is alongside for a good 5 seconds withing a foot of my drops .I could have easily fell off as i had to negotiate the bump at speed with no room for error.
3.Going straight on at a round about and i am maybe halfway to the 1st exit when the car there decides to pull out and go right , i have to hit the brakes and narrowly miss hitting the side of the car.

Next time i will just jump on the nice bike !!!

Top Bottom