4 inches of snow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I've still got 4 inches on my front lawn if you want to come round?

BSRU

A Human Being
My first experience of snow this winter, not much really but too much for the Marathon Winters, especially as it was quite wet and slushy.
Great excuse to ride on my cheap MTB fitted with Ice Spikers, great fun and no worries at all about the snow/slush/ice.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
We got enough for me to choose the train this morning, but it was nothing like Saturday's drop

BSRU

A Human Being
Seems to be enough snow in Swindon for a fair few road accidents this morning, a few cars ending up in ditches.
One colleague told me how they were driving slowly, 20mph, on a very icy road they were being tailgated by another driver who kept beeping their horn and flashing their lights because they wanted to drive faster.

snorri

Legendary Member
We had only 2mm as well
2mm? Are you sure it wasn't just a touch of frost?:smile:

Linford

Is it only me who gets irritated by the big claims on the front pages of the newspapers about supposed massive snow falls ?

OP
OP
PJ79LIZARD

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
The worst road Was the one right by my works. It had frozen, I thought it was fine when I rode up the hill on my ice spikers, a work mate mentioned he was wheel spinning in his car going up it. I said you wanna get some spiked tyres lol

Top Bottom