4 rubbish drivers in one day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
jimboalee said:
Change the vowels in the name Volvo, to two other vowels, and you have the medical description of the driver.

Each circle in the Audi badge has one letter of the alphabet invisibly painted inside. The letters are C, U, N and T.

Excuse me, as a lady and therefore owner of those items, I resent them being compared to idiot drivers...

Well done on reporting it, let's hope the message gets through. Sadly, I wonder how much impact it will have.

J4CKO

Volvo drivers arent the worst, I find them to be among the better ones, they arent all thrusty and ego driven, I have a Saab which is a similar proposition.

Used to have Volvo as well, an 850 T5, was great fun.

I think some of the problems we have is the amount of isolation between the driver and the outside world.

I have sent Lafarge an email asking that their drivers use a little more consideration.

jimboalee

My philosophy is – Every road user, whether they be a trucker, motorist, motorcyclist or cyclist, is a BAD ROADUSER, until they can prove otherwise.

The first question that must be answered correctly is :-

“When you see the word “SLOW” painted on the road, what does it mean?”

Answers privately to me.

Arch

Married to Night Train
jimboalee said:
My philosophy is – Every road user, whether they be a trucker, motorist, motorcyclist or cyclist, is a BAD ROADUSER, until they can prove otherwise.

The first question that must be answered correctly is :-

“When you see the word “SLOW” painted on the road, what does it mean?”

Answers privately to me.

It 's a message for something called a MOTS coming the other way?;)

Top Bottom