4 weeks notice!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

So, what's the full story?

PaulB

Legendary Member
What a time to do it. I sincerely hope you're staying off work and on the bike till at least September.

13 years of working in TV post production and I hate almost every one of my egotistic clients who seem to think that there shi*ty programmes are the most important things in the world. So I appllied to London Ambulance Service to become a Paramedic. I start at the end of April.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Where is the new job or are you 'hissed off'......

Done it myself a few times..... Soooo good when they realise that you'll be gone in 4 weeks...PANIC......

Mine was equally funny as my boss decided to pull my back dated pay rise at the last minute.....oh did I go flaming mad..... I had legitimate access to payroll files, so found all the evidence, he'd done the same to another colleague, and there was a guy in another department that was going, who didn't have his rise pulled.....

Breach of T&C's - during your notice period you are entitled to your usual T&C's....threattened to walk out there and then - I went mental....... they backed down as they needed me to hand over stuff...hah...hah.....

At least my colleagues were great - got over £100 in Decathlon Vouchers and 6 bottle of wine..hic.....

Gromit

Über Member
Two weeks and one day until I start my new job. Hopefully it will be better than the old one.

TVC

Kudos EMD

I know I could not care for and suppport the addicts, the drunks, the vunerable and the often sleazy who take up the bulk of the resourses of the A&E services.

For that I have complete admiration for those with the personality, courage and determination to give the service that paramedics are asked to provide.

Good luck.

:wahhey:

thomas

the tank engine
This Saturday is my last day where I work. I've worked for the company for over 2 years, in 2 branches. This might not sound like much, but for me it has been a long time.

Hopefully I won't need to go back...but when UNI starts again next year who knows :wahhey:.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The Velvet Curtain said:
Kudos EMD

I know I could not care for and suppport the addicts, the drunks, the vunerable and the often sleazy who take up the bulk of the resourses of the A&E services.

For that I have complete admiration for those with the personality, courage and determination to give the service that paramedics are asked to provide.

Good luck.

:wahhey:

+1... A Saint I'd say ! :biggrin:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Well done EMD, have often thought of doing the training myself, I reckon it would be a tough job though, if you get a good partner to work with I believe it can be great.

Hope you don't have to attend too many gruesome accidents.

Top Bottom