40day and 40nights - RAIN! and crash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jake

Jake

yes spoke to Edinburgh just now, and its nice up there! grrrr.

hope you aint flying to koh samui!

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Been on the beach nearly every day for the last two weeks here in Jersey, lovely. First bit of rain today.

Going home tomorrow though :sad:

Back on the bike on Monday :blush:

garrilla

Came back from annual vacation in the sun to usual British pouring rain. First day back in the sadlle, took a slide on a stop line. No damage to the bike except a bit of enamel and decal scratch and a fooking big road rash on the side of my arse. Lovely!

Today was different though, still weather and hardly a cloud in the sky. Put a PB on the way to work.

Commuting is great.

ladyrider100

Booooooooo - absolutely cracking it down again this morning. Smelly trainers and wet leggings to go home in tonight :sad:

Wheres the chuffing sun then..............they have promised it for this afto :biggrin:

levad

Veteran
My forecast is that the rain is now over and there will be sunny dry weather for several weeks now. My forecasting method is very simple .... I put the mudguards back on my bike last night!!!

Good god I have always got mudguards on.

Blackandblue

Solution for wet shoes is to stuff them with paper - newspaper works well or paper towels. Stick them in airing cupboard for even speedier drying.

I love cycling in downpours. Particularly at this time of the year when it's not cold.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

no airing cupbaord. poured water out of shoes, which was the only part of me which was warm, the water in the shoes. Oven did the trick, plus warmed me up.

still lots of water laying about this morning. Straightened wheel out this morning, seems ok.

had 2 hours sleep lsat night because of effing neighbours.

Top Bottom