50 cent the rapper/actor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Have you seen him lately? He has apparently been on some liquid diet for 9 weeks to lose weight to play an American footballer with cancer in his latest film.

Talk about extreme

this was him before

11118813.jpg

50%20cent-custody-baby-mama-fire-arson.jpg

this is him now!!!

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/50-cents-shocking-slimdown

Moodyman

Legendary Member
It's called method acting, when you change yourself into your character to better play that character. Bit like De Niro in raging bull - neither of the two people he played - fit boxer, fat boxer, were the real De Niro, but he trained hard for the first and ate plenty pizzas for the second.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Moodyman said:
It's called method acting, when you change yourself into your character to better play that character. Bit like De Niro in raging bull - neither of the two people he played - fit boxer, fat boxer, were the real De Niro, but he trained hard for the first and ate plenty pizzas for the second.

Thank you Mr Patronising. I think I understand the method of method acting. :tongue: I was merely pointing out that a guy I didn't take that seriously as an actor obviously does take it seriously given the image he's cultivated until now! It's a pretty drastic change.

Your name suits you btw

montage

God Almighty
Is he wearing fake tattoos in the first picture then??

Noodley

rsvdaz said:
click the link:biggrin:

Oh right ;) Too much to hope that there'd be some consistency and we'd not have to look at two pictures of him before and then click on a link for the after...

Anyway, he looks quite well for having lost the weight. It's hardly something to get worked up about.

darkstar

montage said:
Is he wearing fake tattoos in the first picture then??

Looks like he had his tats removed for the role as well!

"Not only has the rap star shrunk down to a tiny 11 stone 6lbs, losing six inches from his waist in the process, hes also removed all of his tattoos for the role."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs-old/...-new-movie-role-amazing-pics-115875-22289919/

it's obviously a hugely important move for him, it's about one of his friends real life struggle with cancer. I'm presuming they chose him because of his connection with the person and because he was built like an American football player originally, then proceeded to loose the weight throughout the filming? Good luck to him and I hope it's a success, he's dedicated himself to the role. Also good for him for doing this to remember his friend.

Jmetz

lol, just so you know its a straight to DVD, the guy cannot act at all,. you can lose all the weight in the world to look the part, but it you cant be the part through the acting then what is the point.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Had all his Tattoo's removed?.. I don't think so. That takes years to remove by laser with not great results. Make up covered more like

Top Bottom