500 to go!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ok another one to get him going........we hear that Pat 5mph dropped you when you went on that ride together.

No, but I'm sure she dropped one or two on the way! :whistle:

We also understand that you found London to be a very clean and friendly place when you visited for the Olympics

:laugh:

Oh but it was, the Games Makers made it a pleasure!! :laugh:
I'm reasonably used to London anyway.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I wonder if I phoned the hospital they'd keep you in a wee bit longer than necessary? March would probably do....

It might do my bank account good if nothing else, so go for it!!

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
If mobile phones interfere with medical equipment then why do doctors and other staff wander about with them all the time? The only way I can get a hold of my boss when not in the office is by phoning him directly because the nurses are useless and never pass on messages. I plug everything and anything in at work and once took GHDs up to straighten my mum's hair when she was admitted with asthma although I did have to double check that I wasn't unplugging her nebuliser :whistle:

Nurses are nurses not secretaries....so we don't exactly prioritise passing messages on! (My excuse and I'm sticking to it!)
The MHRA advice suggested that intensive care and similar areas avoided the presence of mobile phones. I guess GHD is a hair dryer?

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Hair straighteners.

It's not often that I need to call the ward but when I do I can never get a hold of the ward admin, just the nurses. I imagine that it's as frustrating for me as it is for them.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Tell me Doug, do you get your clothes from Next? :laugh:

No no, Ebay, charity shops and car boot sales, even my pants!! :laugh:

Top Bottom