50p 5p 50p 5p 50p 5p

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
porkypete said:
In a "your word against mine" situation the courts will often take the word of the policeman.....even in the face of contradictory evidence. I mean - how does a Kawaski Ninja, which the rider claims to mave been riding at 25 mph on a dual carriageway (really?) catch up with a car travelling at 40 mph.???

Whilst I've no reason to doubt Vike's account - please remember there are two sides to every story....innocent until proven guilty...etc.

I'm now considering getting a Helmet cam for my own personal use..Hve £50 burning a hole in my pocket and saw these two in Maplins....Technoweenies amongst you are they any good?
Mini Dv Sports Cam
Action Cam

Vikeonabike said:
I'm now considering getting a Helmet cam for my own personal use..Hve £50 burning a hole in my pocket and saw these two in Maplins....Technoweenies amongst you are they any good?
Mini Dv Sports Cam
Action Cam

Damn I ordered a Mini DV last night off of ebay.I'ts good but the battery life isn't all that.I must be getting 80 mins.(I already have one...neeed two to record a days commuting.

The second one I bought off of ebay...takes 2 x AAA but mine no longer works.

gbb

Legendary Member
Jaguar said:
Some?

how many times do you have to try to report an incident before you are allowed to assume that the police really aren't interested? (I'm at about 20 incidents/crashes and counting)

Obviously (and sadly) a local thing perhaps ?
To be fair, my experience was a one off, never felt the need to report anyone before, or since. But as stated, in my case, they were very good.

g00se

Veteran
Vikeonabike said:
Mini Dv Sports Cam
Action Cam

The first is an OEM version of the Veho Muvi. There are also cheap Chinese clones (MD80) of these going on ebay for about £15 (search for MD80 and go for a UK located seller if you can - otherwise it can take an age to arrive). A charge on the cheap one (I have one) will last about 1.5 - 2 hours, though you'll need an 8GB card with it as the compression is much worse that on the pukka one.

Picture quality is about the same on both. eg:

View: http://vimeo.com/10974612

They can judder when you hit the bumps as the camera isn't interlaced (I think that's the term).

Also, with the micro SD card, make sure you get a decent 'Class 6' version so that it's fast enough to handle the process.

Maz

Guru
Vikeonabike said:
......my bottom hole was going 50p,5p,50p,5p...
Nope, time-out, I give in. What does the "50p, 5p" thing mean?
I'm sure it's pretty straightforward once explained.

Maz said:
Nope, time-out, I give in. What does the "50p, 5p" thing mean?
I'm sure it's pretty straightforward once explained.

I've worked it out many moons ago but I don't quite know how to explain it....

say a 50p is larger than a 5p...his bottom hole was going like a 50p then 5p?(larger then smaller)

No comprehendo?

At least that's how I read it.

Crankarm

Guru
So where does spending a penny come in?

Top Bottom