50p 5p 50p 5p 50p 5p

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
....approaching keep left bollards when I heard a car approaching quickly behind me...was already in primary and wearing the brightest of yellow...no worries thought I, got to slow down, well they bloody well didn't so I dive for the curb, as a silver car screams passed at well above the 40 limit....on the other side of the keep left bollards....my bottom hole was going 50p,5p,50p,5p...and I was furious.......I don't like being scared lunless I choose to be scared!:laugh:



















Yes I did get his index and have reported him to a very understanding police officer who has put a notice of intended prosecution in the post for due care and inconsiderate driving...took a statement too....:laugh:
 

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Location
Bristol
Well done ... are you good at remembering number plates or do you stop and note it down at the time?
 

gouldina

New Member
Location
London
Vikeonabike said:
Yes I did get his index and have reported him to a very understanding police officer who has put a notice of intended prosecution in the post for due care and inconsiderate driving...took a statement too....:laugh:
Not having a pop here but could a non-policemen expect this to happen?
 

martynjc1977

Veteran
Glad your ok Vike,

tbh tho your position as a PC puts you in a better position to get a result like that, some officers don't take the general cycling public seriously.
 

redjedi

Über Member
Location
Brentford
Vikeonabike said:
Yes I did get his index and have reported him to a very understanding police officer who has put a notice of intended prosecution in the post for due care and inconsiderate driving...took a statement too....:laugh:
Nice :biggrin:

It's moments like that I wish I was a member of the force. Oh to see their face :laugh:
 

bauldbairn

New Member
Location
Falkirk
Vikeonabike said:
.....Yes I did get his index and have reported him to a very understanding police officer who has put a notice of intended prosecution in the post for due care and inconsiderate driving...took a statement too....:laugh:
Well done! :laugh:
 
OP
Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
summerdays said:
Well done ... are you good at remembering number plates or do you stop and note it down at the time?

Summer I tend to try to remeber them as I ride, even cars that I don't have an issue with.....Although I only had to remember this one for two minutes before I was on the phone to PNC
 
OP
Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
gouldina said:
Not having a pop here but could a non-policemen expect this to happen?
Yes.....(if you live in cambridgeshire):laugh:
 

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Location
Manchester-Ish
Vikeonabike said:
....approaching keep left bollards when I heard a car approaching quickly behind me...was already in primary and wearing the brightest of yellow...no worries thought I, got to slow down, well they bloody well didn't so I dive for the curb, as a silver car screams passed at well above the 40 limit....on the other side of the keep left bollards....my bottom hole was going 50p,5p,50p,5p...and I was furious.......I don't like being scared lunless I choose to be scared!:laugh:





















Yes I did get his index and have reported him to a very understanding police officer who has put a notice of intended prosecution in the post for due care and inconsiderate driving...took a statement too....:laugh:
bleedin eck, at least you reported him and the Police seem to be doing something !
 

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Location
Manchester, UK
gb155 said:
bleedin eck, at least you reported him and the Police seem to be doing something !
It helps that Vike's "one of them". :laugh:

Well done, Vike.. let's hope the ar$ehole gets a nice shock (him, not yours... unless you're into that sort of thing).
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
captain nemo1701 A Brexit 50p coin News & Current Affairs 46
Top Bottom