54 cms Steel On-One Pompino Fixed/Free Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162495960881

Apologies for a shameless plug of my Pompino which is for sale, in case anyone is interested.

20170429_114716-1.jpg

Cheers, Don.

I'll have it, just as long as you can add between 6 and 8 cm to the frame ;)

Seriously though, postage will obviously increase your audience massively, and it's not as daunting as you might think.

I'm sure @biggs682 will be happy to advise as he posts lots of bikes out and has it down to a tee :okay:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@Alan Frame using a courier is easy enough , i use senditnow.com via parcel force never had any issues and they collect from you .

get friendly with lbs so you can get a box big enough remove fr wheel, pedals saddle , seat post and handlebars cover frame with foam tubing and place in box with some extra packing and its done

OP
OP
Alan Frame
@Alan Frame using a courier is easy enough , i use senditnow.com via parcel force never had any issues and they collect from you .

get friendly with lbs so you can get a box big enough remove fr wheel, pedals saddle , seat post and handlebars cover frame with foam tubing and place in box with some extra packing and its done

Thank you, I've always shied away from sending bikes in the post, mainly because I've never had much success in getting hold of the packaging materials, but I may try again if it comes to that, but ideally I'd still like collection.

Top Bottom