6 Nations 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I bet you say that to all of the girls.

I've no ihhholndea what happened there! I did polbvvst it on my

phone, which is on the way out...
Bbkk
Anyway:
bJkl
Depends ohuuhhhbbbhghkeododowpkdnfjfiwon whnvjlxkwnekhiaon at's going on after the llllkllllll. If the ref judges there to be enough of a tactical or territorbbbial advantage he'll call it earlier.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Legendary Member
As a non rugby fan I couldn't understand the difference in refereeing between last week and this week.

The ref in France Wales almost immediately called advantage over thus losing the side with the advantage the penalty and the chance of some points.

Last night, which is what I have witnessed before the ref played a long advantage and if nothing came of it went back for the penalty.

As a rugby fan I sometimes cannot understand the difference in refereeing between one week and the next.

Edit to add in fact I often do not understand the difference in refereeing between one minute and the next!

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
I've no ihhholndea what happened there! I did polbvvst it on my

phone, which is on the way out...
Bbkk
Anyway:
bJkl
Depends ohuuhhhbbbhghkeododowpkdnfjfiwon whnvjlxkwnekhiaon at's going on after the llllkllllll. If the ref judges there to be enough of a tactical or territorbbbial advantage he'll call it earlier.
Hccucuisisoapa0a0a0a0aozizhcycu u ucudoen

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Well hopefully AndyRM's posts have cleared this issue up for you. 👍

His reply is clearer than the thinking behind some of the decisions I've witnessed at Kingsholm over the years.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ummmm... WTAF? I didn't write any of that...

I think a password change may be in order.
Mod Note:
Hello @AndyRM, I think you have been hacked by a new member, I'm not sure if they did it as a joke.
Of course, as a new member their first posts are on approval, so you won't see their answer to your post, because I'm banning them till we find out more ^_^
If you know an Alister born in 92, that thinks he's oh so funny, tell them this is not the way to join CC: if he still wants to be a member, he can send the mods a contact us message, we will consider his application.

Slick

Guru
Mod Note:
Hello @AndyRM, I think you have been hacked by a new member, I'm not sure if they did it as a joke.
Of course, as a new member their first posts are on approval, so you won't see their answer to your post, because I'm banning them till we find out more ^_^
If you know an Alister born in 92, that thinks he's oh so funny, tell them this is not the way to join CC: if he still wants to be a member, he can send the mods a contact us message, we will consider his application.
You tell em Pat. :okay:

Chap sur le velo

Über Member
Mod Note:

...and it s another red card!

Top Bottom