6 Nations 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Should be a cracking game tonight. Both sides have a lot to play for, and have played arguably the best rugby of the tournament.

France have always been my second favourite NH side so while I want Scotland to win I would not be disappointed if they did.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Fantastic win, a great advert for the game, and a fitting end to a bonkers championship. Given the conditions, the quality of play throughout was amazing, and a real credit to both teams. Well done Scotland, congratulations Wales. What a tournament!

Chap sur le velo

Über Member
All 6 teams will review the season and think we showed enough to believe next time we can be better. Next year will be just as interesting - 6 Nations never disappoints.

the lack of fans made for more away wins. I'm a bit conflicted with the thought that's a great thing!,

Slick

Guru
Lack of fans may or may not have affected results or individual performances, it's very difficult to quantify, but its like any sport, its nothing without fans.

That said, great tournament and Wales were worthy winners, although Scotland do look like they are finally back in the mix. :okay:

Chislenko

Veteran
As a non rugby fan I couldn't understand the difference in refereeing between last week and this week.

The ref in France Wales almost immediately called advantage over thus losing the side with the advantage the penalty and the chance of some points.

Last night, which is what I have witnessed before the ref played a long advantage and if nothing came of it went back for the penalty.

AndyRM

XOXO
Hijnhh on what's kkhgvhjiijxogoinglhcg on after the infringehidklqjment. If tjjyvbnhe ref judges there to be enougkkgcjh of a tactical or terrivvjkltorial advljhbvvvvvvvantage he'll call it earlikkkkkkkkkkkker.

Last edited:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I'm surprised there's been so little mention of France's astonishing self-destruction, right at the end. When they got the ball in the 82nd minute, I thought 'well that's that then'. Kick it into touch, job done. But non! Let's run with it. In our own 22. With everything to lose and absolutely nothing to gain. Who but the French would self-destruct like that? I'll tell you who. No-one, that's who. Here's to them!

I'm surprised there's been so little mention of France's astonishing self-destruction, right at the end. When they got the ball in the 82nd minute, I thought 'well that's that then'. Kick it into touch, job done. But non! Let's run with it. In our own 22. With everything to lose and absolutely nothing to gain. Who but the French would self-destruct like that? I'll tell you who. No-one, that's who. Here's to them!
I agree; if England had done that we'd have 30 mins of character-assasination and soul-searching, and maybe 30 seconds talking about how great a match it was!
-------
But anyway: what a match! And yes, a great tournament. Thank god my sweepstake team was Wales, so I could calmly take England's defeats in good grace :angel:

Top Bottom