6 Nations 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chap sur le velo

Über Member
Taxi for Mr Jones.
Probably overdue. England are just not playing very well.
He does have a histry of doing well and then teams/management getting tired of him.

Read The Times this morning and their Rugby man predicted 6 of the England Pack today were Lions in the making and possibly only Furlong for Ireland. I thought then if the team are as over confident as that, then game on. If Ireland can repeat t s they will be world class.

Hands up. My predictions for Italy this season were not remotely close. Another reason to be grateful that the local William Hill is now a kitchen shop.

No matter what happens next its not been a classic 6 Nations as Wales have just been to dam fluky, but as ever lots to enjoy.

I hope they can win this evening, the French time will come.

He does have a histry of doing well and then teams/management getting tired of him.

Read The Times this morning and their Rugby man predicted 6 of the England Pack today were Lions in the making and possibly only Furlong for Ireland. I thought then if the team are as over confident as that, then game on. If Ireland can repeat t s they will be world class.

Hands up. My predictions for Italy this season were not remotely close. Another reason to be grateful that the local William Hill is now a kitchen shop.

No matter what happens next its not been a classic 6 Nations as Wales have just been to dam fluky, but as ever lots to enjoy.

I hope they can win this evening, the French time will come.
So fluky they've scored more tries than any other team.

Looking close in the French match so far so still anyone's game.

D

Deleted member 1258

France Wales was entertaining, Ireland England was disappointing, I agree with those that say its time for Eddie Jones to move on, trouble is who is his replacement?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
With 5 minutes to go, I thought it was all over for France and I was going to take Molly out. I am glad I didn't. Great finale, ^_^ even if Molly had to wait a few more minutes. :rolleyes:

Superb by the French backs! After seeing Englands dismal performance thats cheered me up. :okay:

No argument with the result, but with two minutes left and in possession, those Welsh forwards should have just stuck to the basics and kept possession without giving away an unnecessary penalty. Ireland are masters at that tactic to run down a match. Not pretty but it works.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Is the France v Scotland game to be on TV? Not showing on the schedule yet.
Might have to set Deutschland 89 to record!

Edit: now showing on BBC1 schedule.

Last edited:
Top Bottom