6 pack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Velobiker

I know this is not so much about fitness or biking but when i was younger I used to have a 6 pack and now i dont, i have a weel defined stomack but alas the 6 pack has gone.
I do sit ups and crunches.
Anyone got any good tips?

I know im vain!:wacko:

col

Legendary Member
All comes down to diet for definition, you need a low fat one for a week or two to get rid of the little bit hiding your abbs.

jimboalee

What you mean is = "I want to get RIPPED".

Google the web for some Competition Bodybuilding sites and read what the guys do in the two weeks leading up to a contest.

As far as I can remember, this is a 90% protein diet with loads of high rep workouts AND 1RTF sets.

Its basically the Atkins with so much training, you won't sleep.

Have fun.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have a mate who used to be a body builder. He said that he'd starve himself in the days leading up to competitions and in the last day or so he'd dehydrate himself as well so that his skin became virtually transparent. He'd pose, walk off stage and then black out. Doesn't sound healthy to me...

As for the mens' magazines cover page 'ripped' look - I read that most of those guys do exactly the same thing leading up to a photo shoot. They only actually look like that a few days a year.

It's like female models having their photos airbrushed for magazine covers - What You See Isn't What You Get!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
MY sis had a boyfriend that was a body builder, and in comps - nice lad, but the diet's got a bit stupid near to competitions.... i.e. eating bugger all...

jayce

I used to enter comps and you a so weak from not eating right that you can faint or even die a bodybuilder is at his weakest on comp day just before going on ram in chocolate fizzy drinks to bring out the veins ,i know ive strayed but this is the only way to get ripped and its dangerous .they dont look like that all year its only for comps,sorry for going on guys

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
a 6 pack u say :laugh: I`ve got a 12 pack right here :biggrin:

Top Bottom