England : Kent 9th March Kent Springtime ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickedem

Guru
On 9th Mar, I am organising a reasonably gentle ride from the Gravesend Cyclopark. Exact route and details tbc. Start time 10am. Cafe stop, probably at Speedgate Farm. Distance will be about 30-35 miles, so ideal for beginners.

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
The start is conveniently located near to both Gravesend or Ebbsfleet stations and is very close to the M25/A2 junctions if you are driving.

rb58

Enigma
I'd like to have done this Tim, but it clashes with Stu's Southsea ride. If I don't get a day pass, I might come down for this.

boybiker

Guru
Count me in for this one as I'm just down the road in Maidstone :smile: :thumbsup:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm a possible. My weekends are rapidly filling up and there's been talk of a Grantham and back ride but if I don't do that, I expect I'll be along for this one.

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
I would like to join you on this if you don't mind, what kind of speed do you keep?
distance is not a problem for me, but me nor my bike are built for speed :sweat:

Chris-H

Über Member
Okey doke.. well what ever you are riding. Be nice to have you join us in our neck of the woods.
I thinki may have to pull out of this one this time,i have trapped nerves in my back and in constant pain,cant even ride 50 yards without being in agony,if its sorted in time then i'll still be along but not holding out much hope.

Top Bottom