England : Kent 9th March Kent Springtime ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
Thanks Tim. If we're climbing up the rock face to get out of Knatts Valley I'd better bring gears :whistle:
Thankfully the weather forecast has improved. I'm planning to go out early in the morning to get a few miles in before we meet.
See you tomorrow.
Cheers

rb58

Enigma
That was a nice gentle ride out. But weren't the lanes mucky! Not sure that some of those hills make this qualify as a beginner's ride though.:ohmy: Good to meet Gurdeep (again, but this time on a bike) and Eliott. Hopefully see you both on another one soon. Thanks for organising Tim, and for making sure we got to Speedgate in time for an excellent bacon and egg roll.

That was my first visit to the Cyclopark. I had a look around before you arrived and I think I'll be taking Mrs rb58 there soon so she can gain some confidence riding in such a safe environment. And wasn't it great to see so many kids on bikes - reminded me of my youth.

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
That was a nice gentle ride out. But weren't the lanes mucky! Not sure that some of those hills make this qualify as a beginner's ride though.:ohmy: Good to meet Gurdeep (again, but this time on a bike) and Eliott. Hopefully see you both on another one soon. Thanks for organising Tim, and for making sure we got to Speedgate in time for an excellent bacon and egg roll.
Should probably have been described as a beginner's introduction to the North Downs!! Well done Gurdeep and Eliot
The route is here http://connect.garmin.com/activity/282158444 Over 2000 feet of climbing

boybiker

Guru
Thanks to the three of you for making it such a pleasant ride in lovely countryside even if the roads were a bit wet and mucky. I really enjoyed the route and even some of the climbs :tongue:. Now to go and clean up the bike...:thumbsup:

Top Bottom