A big shout out for my LBS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On my way to work I developed a tick (not me, my bike) from my front wheel, by the time I got to work it was quite a nasty grinding noise.

So I rang my friendly LBS and they came and fetched the wheel (its only a hundred yards but its the thought that counts) and fitted new bearings and returned the wheel in time for my commute home for an amazingly low fee (not worth me getting hands mucky, wasting petrol getting bits and all the swearing it would have entailed tommorrow on my day off, besides I didn't fancy riding it home and damaging hubs)

So well done to (dont know if I should advertise them here but after such excellent service I'm going to) Lloyds cycles in Swadlincote

compo

Veteran
Good LBS's deserve the publicity and the custom.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I've got two good LBSs (M. Steel Cycles & Cycle Logical) who've done good work for me. I'm unsure who will get my money when I'm eventually able to afford an expensive new bike! Perhaps I'll buy one from each...

Wish I could find one like that here...although I must say that the site supervisor at work is a bike guru and will fix pretty much anything that goes wrong...he's a legend!

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Well done for giving the shop well deserved publicity and its nice to see someone going to the trouble of highlighting GOOD stuff instead of jumping up with moans and groans. A big ' WELL DONE ' all round

Top Bottom