England : Cambridgeshire A Cambride road ride in July....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Unfortunately I'll have to pass. 50 miles plus the 40 or so to & from St. Neots is time I don't have :sad:. Sorry.
Does that bus thing that took over the old train line not take bikes at any time, then? :sad:

outlash

also available in orange
The roads west of Cambridge I know pretty well, would you like me to do a route? Decent cafe half way round? How hilly? Well for round here anyway....

outlash

also available in orange
Just playing about now as it happens. This one is the lumpier one, takes in Chapel Hill, the climb through the Wimpole estate and Tetworth Hill: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/9141010

EDIT: I'll take out Tetworth so the route passes Waresley garden centre for a cuppa. It's quite nice in there.

Stephen C

Über Member
Your first idea was better... Almost a reverse of what me, Stephen and Rob did last year.... And it would get you to St Nuggets.
Agreed, although lumpier it's still not massively lumpy, also avoids the St Neots Rd which is a little dull if I'm honest!

Stephen C

Über Member
And dip into Madingley, it's a fun climb out along Church Lane to the roundabout. Can you tell I don't like A roads?!

Top Bottom