A car that isn't on the road.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
errm....I think I missed it?

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Cunobelin said:
One for the licensing authority - did you get the plate number?

Yep, but they have another registration number for the plate they issued. Same plate number, 13, has come up a number of times with different registrations to what it should be on.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Quite hard to tell from the clip tbh but if you're right then theres another unlicensed taxi on the road. Potential risk for young women late at night if to all appearances it looked legit.;)

Taxi drivers down here have often said on the newspaper website how easy it is to get a fake set of plates. One guy got banned from taxi'ing last year for being seriously abusive to some disabled old ladies he'd been booked for and the general consensus is that he's be back on the road picking up fares within a couple of weeks.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
He got close enough to hit/nudgr/remind, me not once but twice., that he was there. The real number 13 has a plate that whilst close isn't close enough. Plate read back whilst waiting at the lights to go onto the roundabout. Just about hear it, I wanted to say Union Jack Jackson(of Warlord fame) for the last part of the registration.

The proper one seen for the first time tonight, since the incident.

Wobble caused by the close pass by the driver.

Top Bottom