A cat question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not every cat is cut from the same cloth. I used to have a tabby and white boy who was so dim that it was endearing in a really weird way. But the three girls I've had since have been pin sharp.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Sorry dont mean to be negative we share a home with two of the things and have done for the last 17 years and i love them

but fark me they're stupid.
Once they get an idea in that walnut brain of theirs you can't change it. Case in point Merlin ran off earlier when the fireworks started...............Outside. :crazy:

That is where the 'F' ing fireworks are you stupid Cat :wacko:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Sounds just like my Thomas...

It's why I prefer girls - they do tend to have more smarts. Although with smarts comes 'tude. :wub:
Yep............agree, and my Siamese girl has both. I know I'm not supposed to be up here mum but what you going to do about it? Lol.

IMG_0232.JPG

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Poppy says hi back :smile:
sorry for the quality a bit dim and taken using webcam
WIN_20180101_09_24_53_Pro.jpg

machew

Veteran
Once they get an idea in that walnut brain of theirs you can't change it. Case in point Merlin ran off earlier when the fireworks started...............Outside. :crazy:

That is where the 'F' ing fireworks are you stupid Cat :wacko:
Catnip works wonders when there is going to be fireworks, you just need to remember not to giggle at the cats when they try and walk.

Top Bottom