A copy of a cycle to work agreement required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chipmonster

Hi All

I want to set up a cycle to work scheme at my work place. My boss has given me the go ahead but has asked me to draft up an agreement for the employee and employer.

This is no easy task if you are drafting one from scratch, which is the delaying the bikes for all the employees.

I was hoping someone could help me and send me a draft copy of the agreement between the employer and employee.

Thanks in advance.

fudgedog

If you contact the cycle to work scheme folk they will supply one

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
chipmonster said:
Any contact details?

Try Cyclescheme they sort everything out, you shouldn't need to write anything unless it's to cover you/your boss in the eventuality that you lose your job etc. You should also note that he retains ownership and can either take the bike back or you can buy it from him (they suggest 5% of original price) or he can give it to you. Either that or you write in to your contract with the boss that the bike becomes yours after the payment period?

OP
OP
C

chipmonster

This company charges an administration fee for running it, I really want to run it ourself but I need a sample of an agreement contract.

I cannot find a draft agreement on the web anywhere?

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Cyclescheme won't charge you anything for administering it. They just take 10% (or £100.00 anyway, can't remember which) from the LBS which is how they make their money.

Always used to be the case anyway.

OP
OP
C

chipmonster

We have already got a supplier which is going to be Evans Cycles who are willing to give the company a discount.

Top Bottom