A couple of new videos...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Archie

Archie

Errrr.....
magnatom said:
I find you always do.
<Archie raises eyebrow>

magnatom said:
I keep an eye on the traffic at the junction/lights/roundabout and as it starts moving gaps tend to appear as the following car always pauses before pulling away.

I'll admit it is more difficult to do this when filtering in from the left (out of the drivers main view) which is why, where I can I filter down the right. I suppose though that this is not a good road for right hand filtering?
Given the road works I think you'd be insane to filter on the right here. Otherwise, quite happy!

magnatom said:
Now, now, there has been enough lecturing in the commute thread today!

Actually as I gave up in the 'cab doggy poo' thread I must admit there may have been a bit of ;)

P.S. I'm dispointed in the smileys box, it isn't called the magnatom disaproves smiley:biggrin:

If you're lazy like me and type it though : The Magnatom disaproves smiley : takes longer than : headshake :

Besides if you recall we've had this queueing argument before. I thought I'd just shorten it to a three smiley notation instead. I've also used up this months argument allocation in commuting so I have to wait another 4 weeks for another one. Don't mind me though, you and Archie go ahead :rolleyes:

Crackle said:
If you're lazy like me and type it though : The Magnatom disaproves smiley : takes longer than : headshake :

Besides if you recall we've had this queueing argument before. I thought I'd just shorten it to a three smiley notation instead. I've also used up this months argument allocation in commuting so I have to wait another 4 weeks for another one. Don't mind me though, you and Archie go ahead :rolleyes:

We aren't arguing are we?! I did say it was my opinion and anyone can take it or leave it.

I'm certainly not criticising Archie, in fact I've just pointed out that left filtering does make it a little harder to slot in and Archie has just confirmed, as I suspected that filtering on the right is a no go.

There has ony been one crazy thread here today and you had something to do with that one. You are a wee trouble maker aren't you....;):biggrin:

Origamist

Legendary Member
Archie said:
Well, haven't you lot been busy! A good left hook always gets the forum humming. :biggrin:

It's an absolutely shocking cycle lane. Just invites you into that left hook position so I'm always wary when approaching, on this occasion I stopped pedalling and gawped in horror as the situation unfolded. Not the best reaction I know!

Where would you have been riding if the cycle lane wasn't in situ?

Top Bottom