A cycling forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Here’s a picture of two of the world’s greatest cyclists......just to make sure we redress the balance

View attachment 580774

Taken about six years ago.

Who are these people?

And furthermore, how come there is no bicycle in the picture??

They are clearly rowdy, and seditious sorts, looking to undermine the carefully crafted serene social fabric of CC.

Can we please have more pictures of respectable upright maidens, traversing the misty heath of morn, on 'proper' bicycles with 'proper' bells, from now on please...

And less of this sort of thing..:rolleyes:

Yours dissapointed, affronted and perplexed Lady-cyclist of The Shires... :cycle:

Sorry, but we're only a handful of cyclists in a small forum in a tiny corner of the internet. So despite the attempts of those few who think they are somehow going to educate and enlighten us by posting the same stuff over and over again, it's wasted energy. It won't change a thing.
Point taken.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Cyclist writes post not about cycling complaining about number of posts not about cycling shocker!

Right, off out to buy a bottom bracket and some brake pads, then tandem ride to follow.

Random photo of filthy bike to illustrate:

They are only 'trending' due to the polarised views on there, they all know without doubt they are right & you are wrong!
ah "trending" - as in folks are buying this (supposedly) - you must do as well or you're nowt/so off message. In times past - now trending - chucking folks to the lions, now trending, burning folks at stakes, roll up roll up.

Drago

Legendary Member
They are only 'trending' due to the polarised views on there, they all know without doubt they are right & you are wrong!
Indeed. Loons to the left of me, radicals to the right, here I am...stuck in the middle with you.

I generally leave the extreme view types to it. They don't seem to understand that the very thing that stops the world turning the way they want it to is their very own behaviour and conduct during such debates (or petulant arguments, to be more accurate), but they're too angry and indignant to see it.

More fool them for making the very world they so despise, but they can't see that either - it's always someone elses fault.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Cyclist writes post not about cycling complaining about number of posts not about cycling shocker!

Right, off out to buy a bottom bracket and some brake pads, then tandem ride to follow.

Random photo of filthy bike to illustrate:

View attachment 580808
Personally i'm outraged, at the absence of either a post box, tree, body of water or church in this picture..

Hrrmpphh.

Sort your priorities (and your bike) out.

That's good then. I mean, you literally started the culture-wars thread at the top of the list.

:rolleyes:

Perhaps outraged that a discussion ensued ??

So next time Claud, just fold your hands in your lap, bow your head, and be thankful there are finer minds than yours, available to dissect these matters, OK??

We don't want you having one of your turns again.

The sanitorium isn't taking new inmates right now :angel:

Drago

Legendary Member
Yeah but then you write a big pouty enflouncement essay and when no one cares you have to come back and tell us all how you just rise above it with your zen-like calm.
Yes. Yes I do.

And then I leave it. I say my bit, then no more. No name calling, petty bickering or gammon references from me just because someone disagrees with me. I leave that sort of thing to you and your oh-so-right-on chums.

Yes. Yes I do.

And then I leave it. I say my bit, then no more. No name calling, petty bickering or gammon references from me just because someone disagrees with me.
As an observer, though an observer whose mind remains boggled by the sheer number of your posts, I can say that this is very much my impression of you.
In view of that number this seems to make your restraint even more noticeable.

Top Bottom