A cycling forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
NACA is just one folder out of 52. It is not taking anything away from cycling.

Politics and social justice has alway been more confrontational than others with the exception of religion.

What did I find through the recent weeks are varied views and opinions held by others so I don't end up as the one eyed in the kingdom of the blind. Also an excellent place to vent your spleen when physically confronting Piers Morgan is not an option.

Do take it with a pinch of salt. I came back recently because of Covid. A welcome break from the boredom of being house bound and there is so much of family and cycling one can handle. I can imagine the level of relief for those who have personal challenges and need the distraction.

Last edited:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
NACA is just one folder out of 52. It is not taking anything away from cycling.

Politics and social justice has alway been more confrontational than others with the exception of religion.

What did I find through the recent weeks are varied views and opinions held by others so I don't end up as the one eyed in the kingdom of the blind. Also an excellent place to vent your spleen when physically confronting Piers Morgan is not an option.

Do take it with a pinch of salt. I came back recently because of Covid. A welcome break from the boredom of being house bound and there is so much of family and cycling one can handle. I can imagine the level of relief for those who have personal challenges and need the distraction.

And deep legend tells of an 'ignore thread' button too :rolleyes:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Excuse me, is this the bi-monthly
"Beastly people didn't agree with my opinion, so I'm going to start a thread in a different part of the forum to let everyone know how they're intolerant but I'm not, and while we're at it we'll take the opportunity to put the boot into members long since departed, announce we have no interest in politics and accuse people of not riding bikes" thread?

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
"Beastly people didn't agree with my opinion, so I'm going to start a thread in a different part of the forum to let everyone know how they're intolerant but I'm not, and while we're at it we'll take the opportunity to put the boot into members long since departed, announce we have no interest in politics and accuse people of not riding bikes" thread?

In a word.

Yup

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
And deep legend tells of an 'ignore thread' button too :rolleyes:
I DO have the NACA board on ignore! However, mildly annoyingly, the "trending posts" list still includes ones which are on the NACA board. Or in the case of my "Woke support group" thread, it got moved from the cafe to NACA.. So there is still a small degree of involvement. And as has already been posted, it can be quite amusing to watch the frothers get all upset about those nasty Police people doing their best to enforce the law in the face of adversity.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I like CycleChat... there, I've said it... do your worst.

D

Deleted member 1258

Online personas can be quite misleading, best you and me never run into each other.

I'm a truly awful person in real life :whistle:

I'm sure you're not as bad as you paint yourself, anyway, I've done the ironing, now a spot of lunch.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Is it only bi-monthly? Feels like about three times a week, but that's probably because a few posters complain to similar effect in almost every thread. I mean, change the record, dudes.

Top Bottom