A cycling forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
As an observer, though an observer whose mind remains boggled by the sheer number of your posts, I can say that this is very much my impression of you.
In view of that number this seems to make your restraint even more noticeable.
The prostration chamber is thataway >>>>

D

Deleted member 1258

Can we please have more pictures of respectable upright maidens, traversing the misty heath of morn, on 'proper' bicycles with 'proper' bells, from now on please...

And less of this sort of thing..:rolleyes:

Yours dissapointed, affronted and perplexed Lady-cyclist of The Shires... :cycle:

Will you make do with a picture of me riding a sportive a few years ago? I've been on here for many years, its a nice place to spend some time, with some good people to talk to, and its a useful source of knowledge on a lot of topics, at the moment due to my Good Ladies poor health my riding is restricted and I'm spending a lot of time indoors, cyclechat is doing a sterling job stopping me climbing the walls.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Gosh Brandane..

At this rate you'll have another non cycling post 'trending'

- Not even sue what that is tbh.

Is it overall views ?

Does that mean 'outsiders' are showing an interest??

In which case those 'non cyclists' might perchance wander over to the cycling specific threads, and discover a whole wonderful new world. :bicycle:

So you and your fellow 'contraversialists' are doing a good job - Huzzah - keep it up:okay:.

Better go do something 'productive' myself, now I s'pose.
:blink:

The prostration chamber is thataway >>>>
I don't prostrate myself in front of anyone. Am a member of no clique or club. I don't know Drago, have never met him, have never communicated with him. Simply noting my honest impressions. I have impressions of a few folk. No algorithms involved.

Last edited:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Will you make do with a picture of me riding a sportive a few years ago? I've been on here for many years, its a nice place to spend some time, with some good people to talk to, and its a useful source of knowledge on a lot of topics, at the moment due to my Good Ladies poor health my riding is restricted and I'm spending a lot of time indoors, cyclechat is doing a sterling job stopping me climbing the walls.

View attachment 580812
Very nice.. Natty shoe covers.. :okay:

Wishing your good lady better health, I'm sure she appreciates your ministrations.

People are here for all sorts of reasons despite other peoples protestations that they shouldn't be because they dont in some way 'qualify'.

Which is clearly nonsense.

Or feel that people should stay quiet, because they don't subscribe to their views.

Personally I'm all for hearing - and where I feel it worthwhile - challenging other views.

It might not make much difference here (actually it does) but it's good for stress testing ideas in theory, before putting them into practice 'out there'

Have a nice day anyhow, sunny here :smile:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I'm afraid Reg had to be content with the silver.

Reg takes it for me for sheer weight of words and unintelligble claptrap - rarely have I seen so much text used to say so little.

I'm going to place Drago a poor second, but I accept, like Strictly Come Dancing, it's a matter of judgment.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Cyclist writes post not about cycling complaining about number of posts not about cycling shocker!
For complaint, read observation. Rather than wilfully misreading posts, as you do.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Which was originally posted in the cafe, but you and your mates got hold of it, and the inevitable result was.... it got dumped into NACA!
'Got hold of it' = post in the thread? It's gonna blow your mind when you find out how chat forums work, Brandane.

Anyway it's the same old story. People want to do politics whilst pretending they don't do politics, then get narky when others want to do politics. And so we go round again...

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
:laugh:

It will go down as one of the great literary ironies of the Cycle Chat era that his finest work is remembered more fondly by his critics than by his fans.

Being remembered at all would be a good result, so in that respect they are both winners.

Most of the names of the Great Flouncers have long since been forgotten, let alone anything they posted.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Which was originally posted in the cafe, but you and your mates got hold of it, and the inevitable result was.... it got dumped into NACA!

Hey Claud does all this:rolleyes: mean we might be 'gulp' whisper it

'mates'??

I mean I haven't got time right now to write a full paragraph on how marvellously 'Even Handed' and 'Sound of Judgement' I find all your perspectives, conclusions drawn, and political viewpoints..

But could we at least be fwends??
:wub:

Yours, highly desirous of admittance into your hallowed circle.

But advancing in advance, of course, apologies for any offence caused, if it seems a little forward and presumptuous on my part.. :notworthy:

As in reality.. I am cognisant of the fact, that I am not worthy :sad:

Top Bottom