A cycling forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Hey Claud does all this:rolleyes: mean we might be 'gulp' whisper it

'mates'??

I mean I haven't got time right now to write a full paragraph on how marvellously 'Even Handed' and 'Sound of Judgement' I find all your perspectives, conclusions drawn, and political viewpoints..

But could we at least be fwends??
:wub:

Yours, highly desirous of admittance into your hallowed circle.

But advancing in advance, of course, apologies for any offence caused, if it seems a little forward and presumptuous on my part.. :notworthy:

As in reality.. I am cognisant of the fact, that I am not worthy :sad:
:girl:

Welcome to the Shadowy Leftist Cabal That Runs the Internet.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Is it only bi-monthly? Feels like about three times a week, but that's probably because a few posters complain to similar effect in almost every thread. I mean, change the record, dudes.
That's a separate column on my spreadsheet.

I think this one might be born of bitterness on account of the serious lack of interest in the Mike and Zara thread, despite the inclusion of a union flag.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Glorious thanks Archie. If you have to live through a lockdown, there are worse places to be. Swans are on dire form, though.
It worries me to find that we actually have something in common :ohmy:. My favourite non Scottish league team is Swansea, as a result of attending my first ever football match in September 1970. It was a Swansea home game, can't remember the opposition. We were visiting my Welsh relatives, and my cousin Sian was, and still is, a major Swans fan... Oh no.... please.... tell me you're NOT my Welsh cousin Sian.... :laugh:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
It worries me to find that we actually have something in common :ohmy:. My favourite non Scottish league team is Swansea, as a result of attending my first ever football match in September 1970. It was a Swansea home game, can't remember the opposition. We were visiting my Welsh relatives, and my cousin Sian was, and still is, a major Swans fan... Oh no.... please.... tell me you're NOT my Welsh cousin Sian.... :laugh:
Fear not. I am an English interloper. I think we also agree on plastic hats.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Can I distract you all with a picture of my bike and some lovely flowers I passed on my ride this morning? Nature reawakening as the seasons turn.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I think that’s the things that pop up in my garden every spring. Sadly they don’t last very long and you just get left with all the green stuff.

At first I thought some early bluebells as I was approaching. The bluebells round here will be another good one this year. But still a little early for the first ones to bloom.

D

Deleted member 1258

At first I thought some early bluebells as I was approaching. The bluebells round here will be another good one this year. But still a little early for the first ones to bloom.

Theres a climb not far from me thats spectacular when the bluebells are out, the first part climbs through a wood that gets carpeted in blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Fear not. I am an English interloper. I think we also agree on plastic hats.
What happened to E.H. Shepard, illustrator and inventor of my avatar? My marriage proposal is withdrawn on the grounds that we only have 2 things in common rather than 3.. :blush:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

I think those might be star flowers (ipheion), little 5 petalled blue things, they're very early bloomers and are out now, usually growing in big patches in verges.
My garden's covered in grape hyacinth at the moment, I'm actually a little bored of them and I've tried digging them up, but they somehow just keep coming back.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
:girl:

Welcome to the Shadowy Leftist Cabal That Runs the Internet.

Swoon :wub:

It's such a good day so far, especially as I've just spent a couple of hours aggressively flailing brambles down, and scaring the bejeezus out of the wesident wabbits.

That's a separate column on my spreadsheet.

I think this one might be born of bitterness on account of the serious lack of interest in the Mike and Zara thread, despite the inclusion of a union flag.

Who they ??

Tiresomely right-on bikewear designers ??

Not more jumping on of
'woke bandwagons' I hope?? :blink:

Don't tell me they've brought out a range of eco conscious, hemp derived, gender neutral cycle garb, sporting slogans such as

"Greta pumped my ride"

Or somesuch.. :rolleyes:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I think those might be star flowers (ipheion), little 5 petalled blue things, they're very early bloomers and are out now, usually growing in big patches in verges.
My garden's covered in grape hyacinth at the moment, I'm actually a little bored of them and I've tried digging them up, but they somehow just keep coming back.

Yes they were star shaped. A constellation of flowers 😀

D

Deleted member 1258

I have a clump of Grape Hyacinth in the back garden, any that pop up outside that clump get dug up.

Top Bottom