A cycling forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
:okay:

Shhh though, I'm much worserer even than that Dave, alright??

Now Claude, has said she'll let me be in 'her gang' I have to maintain my 'Tough Girl' image at all times alright.

So nobody must know that I like purty flowers, or cute kitties or owt OK?? :rolleyes:

View attachment 580861
That is not a cute kitty. It’s a malevolent monster, resting its paws after a hard day of slash-clawing.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
"All the Things" :okay:
I thought of that picture instantly given the 'brief', the other contender was this

winjim

Smash the cistern
I doubt anyone here actually mistook McCann for Myra Hindley - the Hindley image is one of the most reproduced images in the mythology of British crime. I guess they thought it was just really funny.
Hindley has become some sort of cartoon villain I suppose. Given that you changed it around the time of, and presumably in response to, certain recent events I thought it was worth looking her up. But I'm woke like that.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
It worries me to find that we actually have something in common :ohmy:. My favourite non Scottish league team is Swansea, as a result of attending my first ever football match in September 1970. It was a Swansea home game, can't remember the opposition. We were visiting my Welsh relatives, and my cousin Sian was, and still is, a major Swans fan... Oh no.... please.... tell me you're NOT my Welsh cousin Sian.... :laugh:
Fear not. I am an English interloper. I think we also agree on plastic hats.
I have fond memories of Swansea from when my old friend lived there & then near there (e.g., walking along the front in a storm. Horizontal rain lashing our backs. We took shelter behind an ice-cream van. The owner had been reading a newspaper. He started the engine, opened the windows (on the leeward side) and asked us what we wanted. Just shelter we said, and a conversation ensued. "I'm only yer cos I don't want to go wome", he said. I wonder whether he's still there).

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I have fond memories of Swansea from when my old friend lived there & then near there (e.g., walking along the front in a storm. Horizontal rain lashing our backs. We took shelter behind an ice-cream van. The owner had been reading a newspaper. He started the engine, opened the windows (on the leeward side) and asked us what we wanted. Just shelter we said, and a conversation ensued. "I'm only yer cos I don't want to go wome", he said. I wonder whether he's still there).
I dunno, but I have a pal who knows every ice-cream van in South Wales.

I remember fondly family holidays to Yorkshire in the late ‘60s/early ‘70s and especially Jaconelli’s ice-cream parlour in Scarborough.
A quick google (to see if they are still in existence) turned my fond memory sour.:sad:😡
I’ll stick to Rossi’s 99.

Top Bottom