A Daily Mail Article Worth Reading!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
It had some promise when they brought in the alsatian but then it petered out

All those 'Breezers' lined up on the aircraft wing + cocktail! There's more to this than Meteor eye...and the Picture Post too :angry: Old Skool!

PicturePost2.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
Hmmmm.... yes, the sunbathers on the aircraft wing.... that Asian girl looks rather comely....

Greedo

How dare you post such a thing. Womans bare bums :smile::ohmy:

on a side note. I bet if I posted that it would have been pulled quicker than John Terry firing into a teammates Mrs :thumbsup::laugh:

OP
OP
andylaw79

andylaw79

Über Member
Greedo said:
How dare you post such a thing. Womans bare bums :ohmy::ohmy:

on a side note. I bet if I posted that it would have been pulled quicker than John Terry firing into a teammates Mrs :laugh::laugh:

It's the charity aspect that makes it ok :biggrin:

This is sick, some of the people today have no dignity or self respect! How on earth could you call this a bit of fun?? I would hate to see my wife stripping off for some guy to drool over, this is the reason why some men dont respect women, do you really want me to respect women when they do this?? ( There are women who have dignity and deserve respect in this world).
i dont want to hear the rubbish some people are coming up with; this is not fun! this is dirty!, this is for women who are clearly desperate!, there are plenty of other ways to raise money for charity!
If anyone disagrees to what i have said and says that this childish act is acceptable, i would pray for you and your kids.
- jake, london, 21/4/2010 17:16

That's more like it!

There are standards to maintain - after all this is the Daily Mail!

Top Bottom