A decade of drivel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ten years ago i hadn't made one post on a public forum. I reckon i've made around 30 odd thousand since.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4866323, member: 259"]The travel's not bad, but once you've got there it's atrocious.[/QUOTE]
I went to Reykjavik in 1986. It was 2 quid 50p for a pint of lager THEN!:ohmy: Sad to some,buts that's how i judge a country's cost of living.:laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
So I'm just some jumped up little Johnny-come-lately.

Speaking of YACF, I lurk there occasionally but I'm not a member. A few months ago a new chap introduced himself, mentioned he was a Cycling UK member and Phillip Benstead jumped right down the poor guys throat. The poor fellows second post was to tell PB he was a plum, and YACF that they could perform a reverse bowel movement with their forum, and promptly disappeared from view.

Made me chuckle!

classic33

Leg End Member
Apparently my trophy will be arriving in 6 days.

Many thanks to @Shaun for hosting the forum and putting up with me for so long!
You hope!
Just hope the delivery company aren't late or it gets lost in the post.

TVC

[QUOTE 4866299, member: 259"]Spend your money. A week in Iceland is costing us the same as two weeks in New Zealand. No joke![/QUOTE]
[QUOTE 4866323, member: 259"]The travel's not bad, but once you've got there it's atrocious.[/QUOTE]
Just had two pizzas and two beers and it cost £60, and that is the cheapest meal so far this holiday, a main course will cost you £30-40, coffees and beers £10 a go. It's best not to think too much about it, the quality is consistantly excellent though.

Top Bottom