A face that launched a thousand ships.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
Any or all of Coldplay
 
OP
OP
W

Webbo2

Veteran
I don't want to punch him, but am I alone in thinking that Guy Martin is extremely irritating, even if he's very good at riding a motorbike?

Real jobs I.e.pissing about with stuff or getting up and doing your shift down at A &E, Social services or your local nursery. It’s not all about greasy fingers.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
 

stephec

Squire
Location
Bolton
Alan Carr "comedian". As funny as severe toothache.

I used to be in that camp.

'Camp,' and Alan Carr,' geddit? 😂

Watching him as a chat show host is a proper foot through the screen experience, but I watched a stand up show of his and he was really good at that.

And Changing Ends, the series of his teenage years, is brilliant.
 
Top Bottom