A Flaw with "going back to nature"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
I'm starting a separate buttocks thread !

pawl

Legendary Member
I shall move into my XC90 and never leave, thus ensuring that I will live forever.

Excuse my ignorance.What is an XC90.?.

gbb

Legendary Member
Life in times gone by...
I remember listening to a radio show many years ago, they were talking to a very old gent who remembered life pre WW1 in Norwich I think. Life was tough enough it required you (him) to snare rabbit if you wanted meat. Between a rock and a hard place, get caught, you got a substantial jail term (because you had the temerity to take off the land owner) ...dont do it...and go hungry, very hungry.
He had a long life, but I got the impression it was remarkably tough life in those times....let alone times before.

Life in times gone by...
I remember listening to a radio show many years ago, they were talking to a very old gent who remembered life pre WW1 in Norwich I think. Life was tough enough it required you (him) to snare rabbit if you wanted meat. Between a rock and a hard place, get caught, you got a substantial jail term (because you had the temerity to take off the land owner) ...dont do it...and go hungry, very hungry.
He had a long life, but I got the impression it was remarkably tough life in those times....let alone times before.

Couldn't he have claimed it wasn't the land owners rabbit, but a tourist from the common land and he was evicting the trespasser?

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom