A good LBS experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I bought my new Specialized carbon gravel bike a couple of months ago. I recieved an email on Monday to make an appointment for its free first service. On Tuesday I recieved a phone call asking when I wanted the bike collecting and was there anything special that needed looking at. I have ridden about 2000km and asked for attention to be paid to the brake pads. Did I want the bike collecting and returning, free of charge? I live 50 miles from the bike shop. No I will deliver it and they can return it. I dropped it in on Wednesday. The mechanic looked at the pads and said leave them, they have a couple of thousand kms in them. I took a new oval chainring with me, fully expecting to pay to have it fitted with a new chain. They are fitting it for free and he suggested I use the original chain

The bike is being delivered today (Friday). No pressure selling or changing things that dont need to be changed. Great service.

Its how all bike shops should be 😁🇩🇰

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Friday 1025am and the bike is delivered with 2 sets of new brake pads thrown in for free. 😁🇩🇰

Chris S

Legendary Member
My LBS is run by two brothers. Not only do they tell you different prices for the same things but they round up your bill to the nearest pound.

Top Bottom