A Hampshire Bimble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
I'm afraid I will have to pull out of this, I had upon checking my calendar noted that it was down as a weekend my bubs would be with their father - but he has had a change of plans

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Another one for your ship of fools, Pete!;) My regular ride partner Jim is in for this. Details to follow.....

OP
OP
PpPete

PpPete

Legendary Member
RebeccaOlds
RuthieBav
Bollo
Mark Barker
StuAff
4F
rich p
Mrs rich p
beatlejuice
The Jogger
the Snail
lukesdad
SittingDuck
User13710
Jim

At the present time there is a slight question mark over my own participation - as a result of being "offed" by an idiot motorist on a check ride of the route last Sunday. One issue is my injuries (suspected broken ribs), I've decided not to go to Norfolk this weekend for the Seething 300 (!) but I'm quite hopeful I'll be fit enough for this.
Slightly more worrying is the bike. Insurance payout may depend on getting a full professional assessment of the damage. I'm not sure if I can get this done in time, so you might just see me on the fixie !

Hope you're better soon, Pete! Broken ribs - been there, done that, not favourite. :sad:

Unfortunately, I'm out - not due to injury I hasten to add - but rather because I hadn't appreciated this ride falls on the weekend of the London Feis (Irish music festival). I'm doing the Whitstable FNRttC which my knee will probably deem to be enough cycling that weekend anyway.

Sorry about that!!

lukesdad

Yes hope you ve made a full recovery by then Pete. Hopefully Ill wing my way down on the bling machine weather permitting ( it doesnt go out in the wet No No No ! ) depending on time hook up with the guys at Winch or meet you at Romsey Look for me asleep on a bench in the vicinity. :biggrin:

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
I'd like to pop along if that's OK? What's the venue and time etc

Apologies for being too lazy to trawl the thread for the details
whistling.gif

Jonny

OP
OP
PpPete

PpPete

Legendary Member
Romsey railway station 10:10 am
(or if coming by car, long term car park by Waitrose)
PM me your details please and I will add your name to the list
forumname/first name/lastname/email address/mobile number

OP
OP
PpPete

PpPete

Legendary Member
Yes hope you ve made a full recovery by then Pete. Hopefully Ill wing my way down on the bling machine weather permitting ( it doesnt go out in the wet No No No ! ) depending on time hook up with the guys at Winch or meet you at Romsey Look for me asleep on a bench in the vicinity. :biggrin:

you are on the front then

Pete,

I might be interested, need to check with Mrs Sapper first and then will pm you my details

Might even have my new ride by then!!

Adrian

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
Cool - just seen this. I live in Bournemouth and ride around the Forest loads.

My F-I-L has just cancelled dinner at ours next Sunday cos he's got a gold tournament so I am up for this. PM to follow with my details.

Unless it's raining... don't want to get my Spesh dirty
laugh.gif

Cheers for organising this,
Daniel.

Top Bottom