A Hampshire Bimble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
good, good, I've got a little prezzie for you, it's an upgrade to your bikes rear light in the form of a mini lighthouse, apparently it's of great help to cyclists that have trouble missing boats :whistle:
You're certainly well-qualified to give advice on missing boats.

OP
OP
PpPete

PpPete

Legendary Member
All participants who have confirmed their details to me should now have a PM confirming final details. I had some trouble persuading the system to address multiple recipients so if I've missed anyone off LET ME KNOW !

Quite happy to accept latecomers too..... but please let me have a PM with
forum name/real name/mobile number at latest on Saturday so I can send you the details.

For anyone new to the thread who doesnt want to trawl through 11 pages of drivel ..... it's a 100km (62 mile) ride around the New Forest, at a gentle sociable pace, including stops for food & other refreshment.

ALL CC MEMBERS ARE WELCOME !

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Pete, as I'm in the usual FNRttC-inspired dozy state, not sure whether I'll be out for this one. If I am, I'll send you a text in the morning. If not, I won't.

Nothing so profound from me, I'm afraid. Just wishing everyone a fruitful, peaceful ride in decent conditions. Special prize available for photographs showing Al on a bike, in motion. All entries must be accompanied by a cogent explanation of the chain position in relation to the cogs, and also the 'gear inches' in the picture.

:biggrin:

Have fun all!

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Have a great ride everyone :thumbsup:

OP
OP
PpPete

PpPete

Legendary Member
Nothing so profound from me, I'm afraid. Just wishing everyone a fruitful, peaceful ride in decent conditions. Special prize available for photographs showing Al on a bike, in motion. All entries must be accompanied by a cogent explanation of the chain position in relation to the cogs, and also the 'gear inches' in the picture.

:biggrin:

Have fun all!

You are assuming he wakes up in time, drives down the M3 instead of up it, remembers to put his bike in the car before setting off?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
thanks Pete many more coffees and i will be stoping every 10 mins see you all soon

beatlejuice

Gently does it...
It was great to put faces to all the names, I just hope that I remember some for next time. After bailing out at 30 miles of this excellent ride a am tempted to called my self tale-end-charlie! I cycled up Greenhill Road from the Station at Winchester, and my knees quite loudly registered there discontent but I did enjoy myself. I trying to get my old legs to spin faster in an attempt to reduce knee stress.

RUTHIEBAV

Thanks for organising the ride Pete, Nick and I really enjoyed it. Special thanks to James for rescuing my iPhone, Paul for providing a soft landing, Richard for waiting for me at the pub when I was struggling to get going and everyone for being such good company. You've set a bit of a precident now Pete, we'll look forward to hearing about your next ride, what a great day.

Top Bottom