A little inspiration, especially for the ladies....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Just finished listening to the book. Wow! What an adventure and achievement! Probably the best book on cycling I’ve read/listened too.

I’ve had search but I can’t find documentary film anywhere. Does anyone know where I might find it?

OP
OP
HobbesOnTour
I’ve had search but I can’t find documentary film anywhere. Does anyone know where I might find it?
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available.
I followed the link on her own website to YouTube and checked the links given there - a pay for stream service - and they are all dead.

Perhaps contact her and ask?

If you want a suggestion for a woman's bike adventure at a completely different pace I'd suggest Dervla Murphy's "Full Tilt: Ireland to India with a bicycle". An amazing read and a glimpse of parts of the world that we wouldn't recognise now.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available.
I followed the link on her own website to YouTube and checked the links given there - a pay for stream service - and they are all dead.

Perhaps contact her and ask?

If you want a suggestion for a woman's bike adventure at a completely different pace I'd suggest Dervla Murphy's "Full Tilt: Ireland to India with a bicycle". An amazing read and a glimpse of parts of the world that we wouldn't recognise now.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Top Bottom